Thursday, October 8, 2020

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] yahoo problem//The new yahoo

 

So I do reat:

Can I read emails with firefox?

Regards
Thank You

Am 08.10.20 um 14:29 schrieb Loyal Barber loyal_barber@yahoo.com
[LINUX_Newbies]:
> I'm not 100% sure what you are asking because I thought we had already
> been over this.  See in-line.
>
> On 10/8/2020 4:45 AM, 'highskywhy@yahoo.de' highskywhy@yahoo.de
> [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
>>
>> hello
>> 1 how can I use yahoo mail with firefox?
>>
>
> a. Go to yahoo page for your country using firefox.
> b. Click on mail.
>
>> 2  thunderbird 68.10.
>>
>
> During the setup of Thunderbird it asks for and tries to automatically
> set up your email addresses.  If for some reason Thunderbird is not
> able to automatically set up your mail service, look for the settings
> at your provider's web site.  For example, I have three email
> accounts.  Thunderbird automatically detects and configures the
> settings for my yahoo and gmail accounts.  I have to manually set up
> my Ionos account using settings I get when I Google "Ionos mail
> settings."
>
>> Do In have to delete the account and then install new
>> or can I create a new id without deleting?
>>
>
> Not 100% sure what you are asking here.  I assume you mean do I have
> to remove an old account before adding a new email account. No, you
> don't have to remove an account to add a new one. Thunderbird can
> handle multiple accounts at one time.  Go to "Tools->Account
> Settings->Account Actions (at the bottom left of the window)" to add a
> new account.
>
>> regards
>> Sophie
>>
>>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (80)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment