Friday, May 29, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] Sharing Data Linux/WINE

 

I have run into a problem and I'm not sure if there is a solution.  


I have a device (radio receiver) connected to my Mint computer.  This device sends data to a Linux program (dump1090) for processing.  Dump1090 outputs data in various formats on several FTP ports.


On the WINE side I have a Windows program (ADSBHub Client) that is looking to share data with dump1090 on these same FTP ports.


Now the problem.  It seems that the output of the Linux program is not making it across the Linux/WINE threshold for processing.


My question, am I trying to do the impossible?


Thanks,

Rick


 

__._,_.___

Posted by: ve7tk@yahoo.ca
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment