Monday, May 11, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] What Firefox or Chrome Add-On brings brightness and contrast control

 

What Firefox or Chrome Add-On brings brightness and contrast controls to online TV or video viewing? I've watched them on both wide-screen monitor and Samsung smart TV via computer and the shows are too dark for my liking. Is it Colorific?

In fact, the Samsung controls were too limiting to use it as a HDTV, so I picked up an Insignia HDTV and a Roku 3 for that, but still use Charter TV most of the time, since I don't have another way to record my shows yet, any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joan in Reno

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joan Leach <jleach728@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment