Saturday, November 2, 2019

[LINUX_Newbies] Cannot install Ubuntu 18.04 on my computer

 

I am trying to install Ubuntu 18.04 onto my HP ENVY 700-327c.  I am running Win 7 pro.  I get to where. I select standard installation and install updates.  Upon selecting continue, I get the little hamster wheel running around and it just goes on and on.  I have let it run for an hour with no progress.  I have tried several downloads with the same results.  Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you,
Gerald Krizek  wa6bsw@msn.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: wa6bsw@msn.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment