Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Files locked?

 

I don't know why you are locked, but Ubuntu 13.04 has not been supported since January and you would be advised to install a new version that has support, either 14.04 which has five years of support or 14.10 which has nine months of support. You will not be able to fix your problem by downloading any packages and few people would be running it to give you any advice. In other words your shortest path is to install a new version.

Roy

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"kirbycane822@hotmail.com [LINUX_Newbies]" <LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com>
Date:Tue, 18 Nov, 2014 at 16:57
Subject:[LINUX_Newbies] Files locked?

 

I'm running Ubuntu 13.04  I accessed my files today and found a padlock icon on all items in all my files. My LibreOffice won't open any of the documents I need. Images will open. Music files won't. Restarting the PC didn't help.

Can anyone suggest what's going on and how I can fix it? =(

__._,_.___

Posted by: Linux Canuck <linuxcanuck@yahoo.ca>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment