Thursday, February 20, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Convert Video Files.

 



Do Feb 20 12:19:50 2014

Good morning
Thank You for email and help.

Am 12.02.2014 19:19, schrieb Scott:> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 05:17:00PM
+0100, highskywhy@yahoo.de wrote:
> > Mi Feb 12 17:15:55 2014
> > Good afternoon
> > Thank You for help.
> >
> >
> > Thank You
> > vlc can also convert to mp4,
> > but can every software
> > can every old software
> > read mp4?
> >
>
> The best way to check is to convert a small file, which will only take a
> few minutes, then test it.
***
Sorry
bad question.
We do make videos from workshops.
Until now I convert the videos to wmv,
because I hope
all 300 users can use and read wmv.

The question is
how can I convert video files
so that every user
old win
mac
linux
can watch the videos.
I do upload them to the www.

Using ffmpeg, you can do other formats as well
***
OK
What format can be read from every also old machine?

> if you prefer. That is, all you have to do is ffmeg -i myfile.whatever
> mynewfile.whatever
*
Thank You.

I have by myself some video files
I can watch here with vlc
but win me cannot read those.

Regards
Sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment