Thursday, May 2, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] How can I clean a PC when I want do delete a program.

 



Do Mai 02 11:35:18 2013
Good morning.
Thank You for Email and help.

Perhaps Janitor or Bleachbit can help?
*
Can You explain this to me, please.
Are these cleaning tools?

I tend to back-up my data and re-install or upgrade the Linux install
I've broken, unless Puppy or some other Linux Live CD can clean it up.
Joan in Reno
*
Why should I update Linux or Xubuntu
for remove a program?

Regards
Sophie

QUESTION:

Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] How can I clean a PC when I want do delete a
program.
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 11:37 PM

Fr Apr 26 08:19:33 2013
Good morning
Question:
How to delete a progamm in Linux.
Example:
sudo apt-get install evolution.
OK.
Then I destroyed something in evolution.
I did a backup and this destroyed the directories.
So I want to clean PC from evolution and then install again.
sudo apt-get remove evolution.
BUT
after install again evolution
there was the dirt from before.
I think
it is the same problem like windows.
Linux is creating many files like registry and I have to clean them also.
How can I clean a PC when I want do delete a program.

I did it with terminal
and also with gui.

Regards
Sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment