Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] No contact with USB Stick

 

Mount USB, Eject USB...same for CD. Which file manager are you using that locks up or fails to read?
Joan in Reno

--- On Wed, 5/22/13, highskywhy@yahoo.de <highskywhy@yahoo.de> wrote:

From: highskywhy@yahoo.de <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] No contact with USB Stick
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 11:06 PM

No contact with USB Stick

Do Mai 23 08:00:22 2013
Good morning
Sometimes there is no contact
PC + USB Stick.

What can I do to change this?
What do I do now? I shut down and boot again and then I can read the USB
Stick.

Another problem, I cannot open CD.
Same: I do shut down and boot again and then I can open the CD.
Is there another way?

Regards
Sophie

------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment