Thursday, May 2, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] How can I clean a PC when I want do delete a program.

 


Do Mai 02 11:35:18 2013
Good morning.
Thank You for Email and help.

apt-get remove evolution?? will remove the program evolution.
*
I did this.
But there are tools on the hd
so when I did install evolution again
the folders are destroyed.
So as a beginner
I thought
there must be evolution folders on the hd after
remove
and
remove purge
also.

if any other programs depend on it you will be notified.
*
What does this mean?

If evolution is removed and there are any programs that no longer
needed, apt-get autoremove will remove those.
*
What does
apt-get autoremove.
Can I destroy Xubuntu with this?

You will also be notified if any directories were not removed because
they were empty, giving you the opportunity to delete them yourself.
*
Thank You.

Regards
Sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment