Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[nslu2-linux] Re: nslu2 dead?

 

Hi!

After update to firmware 5.0.4, boot again...
But installer not works.
I select a mirror and the version (stable/testing/unstable) the stable version is 6 (not 5 like the instaler)
But after select the release, the installer fails

Ideas?

Is mandatory use 5.0.9 and not 5.0.4?

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Carlos Garces <carlos.garces@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

My nslu2 was working for a long, long time with Debian 5 without problems but some time ago I use the HDD for other purposes.

Yesterday I try to use again my nslu2 with other HDD, but not works.

Symptoms.

-Only the Ethernet led is on (green) but I can see the nslug connected on my router.
-If I connect one usb hdd, the led still off.

I have put the nslug on update mode and installed the upgrade utility for windows.

-When I connect nslug to my PC I can update the firmware (at least, not raise any error)
-After flash the  firmware and prepare the HDD with this guide [1], the situation is the same, only the Ethernet led is on.

Any ideas?


[1]http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/unpack.html




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment