Saturday, July 21, 2012

[nslu2-linux] usb hdd not detected by the installer

 

Hi!

I'm trying to install any version of debian in my nslug. Was working in the past but now it's impossible.

I have the following firmwares:

-NSLU2_V23R63.bin. Works ok, detect all USB drives.

-sda2-2.6.32-5. From http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/files/armel/sda2-2.6.32-5, to try to install the sqeeze tarball. I think that the usb HDD not is detected.
-Debian 5.0.4. The nslug boot and the installer runs (using archive.debian.org) but the usb HDD not is detected.

I'm using a external hdd and a usb memory, both fails with the 5.0.4 installer but works perfect with the V23R63. Also the external HDD was working on the pasr with my nslug (debian 5)

Any idea about why my usb divers not are detected by the installer?
Any command that I can type in the installation process that helps to understand the problem? logs?

Un saludo
Carlos Garcés


Un saludo
Carlos Garcés



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment