Thursday, October 10, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Problem 2:Install Remove Software

good morning
this is an old question:

Can I clean the old Evolution with sweeper?

regards
Sophie



Am 09.01.2013 16:12, schrieb highskywhy@yahoo.de:
>
> Mi Jan 09 15:53:14 2013
> Good afternoon:
> Thank You for help.
> Problem 2:Install Remove Software
>
> How can I remove software using the OS Linux.
> Example:
> From January 2012 until August
> I uses Live CD.
> Every day I installed Evolution.
> And every evening I did a backup.
> OK.
> Now I am using installed Linux.
> I did install Evolution and loaded up the backup.
> This destroyed Evolution.
> Now I tried to remove Evolution also with purge.
> But it was not possible for me newbie.
> I think it is the same problem like windows: I have to clean the hd from
> Evolution.
> Is this right?
>
>
>
> Install
> http://freecode.com/
> How to install a Linuxsoftware?
> Until now I open the Softwarecenter from Xubuntu and then I start in a
> terminal:
> sudo apt-get install gimp.
>
> Where ist Linux searching?
> On hd or in the www?
> How can I install software not saved on the Live CD?
> For example:
> Pascal compiler.
> And what kind of compiler: GNU Lazarus Freepascal?
>
>
> Regards
> Sophie
>
>



------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LINUX_Newbies/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LINUX_Newbies/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
LINUX_Newbies-digest@yahoogroups.com
LINUX_Newbies-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment