Thursday, October 24, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Pop Ups

 

Hello,


From: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:22 AM
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Pop Ups


Pop Ups

Win does have the problem also.

On FF on any OS, I add the extension: Adblock+, as for Linux system messages, I never saw any pop-ups from it. I don't use tb, so I don't know if it has pop-ups, too.

I opened:
FF
gedit
vlc
gimp
tb

And I'm writing an Email in gedit.
But then there is a popup from another software and interrupts me.
It is not a big problem.
Question:
Is it possible to say Linux:
I want to see only gedit and all other messages and popups are in the
background always.

Regards

Sophie
------------------------------------
Joan in Reno

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment