Friday, December 12, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Need some help with XFCE

 

I've come to the conclusion that needing both some Gnome programs and some KDE games, I need to figure these themes out. Right now, I have Makulu XFCE 7 installed, most themes are too dark, but I found large enough system fonts, but the open, close, and resize tabs are too tiny or invisible. They have the best Accessibility Tab I've seen, however their On-screen Keyboard couldn't make symbols, so I told them that Zorin 9 got that right at least...
I have a few other XFCE Distros downloading, I was beginning to think we might need a sort of KDE-wine layer or program. I even tried Ultimate last night thinking it was based off Xubuntu...Not, surprise it's Kubuntu and too dark.
So if you have any pointers or favorites, please let me know...
Joan in Reno

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joan Leach <jleach728@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment