Saturday, December 26, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] Wake on mouse movement question...

 

I noticed that this isn't available on the latest LXLE or Makulu, so I was wondering if it's a new to Ubuntu or Debian or something else in Linux? My PcLinuxOS seems to be okay, but then it's a semi-rolling distro. I know to some this is no biggie, but reaching for a keyboard anymore than I have to with my sore shoulders is a pain. So I'm asking before I jump ship for another Distro...

Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Joan in Reno

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joan Leach <jleach728@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment