Tuesday, December 8, 2015

RE: [nslu2-linux] Paging OddballHero

 

What are the 2 mostly helpful blogs?

 

 

From: nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 12:40 PM
To: nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [nslu2-linux] Paging OddballHero

 

 

Hello!
I thought I'd mention that I've got your plug file working on a Pink
PogoPlug. Let's just say for a change I've gotten lucky.

I found two mostly helpful blogs who describe the basic steps. It's
certainly refreshing to see the thing working like that.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature fought the Time Wars, time and again."

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Pruitt <pruittj@cwu.edu>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment