Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] drupal

 

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 3:12 PM, 'S.P. mairoca'
s.patrick.maiorca@gmail.com [LINUX_Newbies]
<LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> hi,
> I am trying to get drupal set up on my system- I am currently running
> the latest version of Linux Mint I already have LAMP up and running and
> I was wondering if anyone has some good tutorials for setting up drupal
> on my local server. I also have a remote lamp set up at spmaiorca.com
> -SPM

I used to run drupal but it was installed automagically via my hosting
provider. However, drupal.org has a LOT of documentation that I found
useful back then, and the drupal forums are very active. I always got
answers to my questions either in the documentation or by asking on
the drupal forums or chatlist.

__._,_.___

Posted by: J <dreadpiratejeff@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment