Tuesday, May 24, 2016

[LINUX_Newbies] Preferred Applications

 

I have seamonkey-bin set as my web browser in preferred applications,
but when I click links in emails nothing happens. I'm using
thunderbird-bin as my MTA and have it set as my perferred web browser.
I'd really like it if when I clicked links in emails they would open. I
am using xfce4 as my desktop environment. I don't even know WHERE to
look to find out what's going wrong with it. I ran thunderbird-bin from
a terminal in the hopes that it would spit out SOMETHING that would let
me know what's going on, but it didn't. All I got was the files that it
loaded for my email. Nothing beyond that. Please help!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment