Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] No sound on Gentoo

 

On 05/04/2016 03:38 PM, Chad Martin chad.e.martin@gmail.com
[LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
>
>
> One thing you never mentioned is what your hardware is. Is it plugged
> into your USB? I'm assuming not, given the output of lspci you pasted
> upthread. If it's not USB, you're probably using the wrong driver.
> What's leading you to select USB audio?
>
> Chad Martin
>

xfce-audio-mixer offers me two choices: USB Audio and pcsp. pscp didn't
let me play any sound whatsoever. I assumed that since my speakers plug
in USB that USB is what I am using. Is this assumption wrong?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment