Sunday, May 15, 2016

[nslu2-linux] ERROR: Your Pogoplug device does not have a hard drive attached

 


Hi guys, I have a pink Pogoplug with Optware as follows: Linux Pogoplug 2.6.22.18 #81 Tue Oct 19 16:05:00 PDT 2010 armv5tejl and BusyBox v 1.7.0. The Optware is on a usb stick and there are 2 hard drives attached with all my files. After a recent reboot of my Pogoplug it is no longer showing any of the attached devices on the web site interface or via the Pogoplug Backup software, which mounts the drives locally on you computer. Instead I am getting the following error:  "Your Pogoplug device does not have a hard drive attached. To get started, please attach an external hard drive to any of the available USB ports." Nothing has been changed on this system since I put it together in 2010. I have SSHFS installed on the Pogoplug and I can connect to the Pogoplug from my laptop and access all my files successfully. But when I try to use the Pogoplug web interface, or the Pogoplug Backup software, it doesn't work! If I SSH into the Pogoplug I can see from the command line that both hard drives and the Optware stick are mounted correctly.

Here is what I've tried thus far.

1. Multiple reboots with/without the 2 hard drives connected.

2 Deleted .cedata folders on each hard drive to force the Pogoplug to rebuild the file database.

3.Connected the hard drives to a linux laptop and ran e2fsck on each drive to verify the integrity of the file systems.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I couldn't find any log files that detail the boot process. Any help would be kindly appreciated...8-]


-Steve D


__._,_.___

Posted by: sdemarco@twcny.rr.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment