Thursday, November 14, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] What version of Dropbox for Mint 15 MATE 32-bit?

 

Perhaps using Synaptic to get your Dropbox instead? Also there should be a way to log in using another GUI, I did it with adding LXDE to XFCE on Mint.

Joan in Reno


From: mistereha <trubbanot@live.com>
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:32 PM
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] What version of Dropbox for Mint 15 MATE 32-bit?

 
I'm new to Linux and installed Mint 15 MATE 32-bit on my Toshiba nb205 netbook without a hitch. I also had no problems installing drivers for my Canon ip4200, Focus Writer, Bleachbit, TT Fonts, etc., using the software manager and the terminal.

However, when I installed what quickly became obvious was the wrong version of Dropbox, I wound up with a whole new desktop (Ubuntu) which I did not want. So I reinstalled Olivia and would appreciate it very much if someone would advise me as to which version of Dropbox stands the greatest chance of leaving the rest of my system alone after installation. Thanks in advance.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment