Saturday, December 28, 2013

[nslu2-linux] Expired optware developer certificate

 

Hi,

I haven't been contributing to optware lately, since my old wd mybookworld nas died few years ago, and my new synology nas actually does what I need without (nearly) any tinkery.

I was thinking I could update optware boost package to a recent version, since the one in the repos is rather outdated, but couldn't do so, since my ssl certificate is expired.

Does anyone know whom I should contact on this? I used to write Brian in such cases, but, sadly, Brian had to retire from being the feed maintainer.

P.S. Happy winter holidays to everyone!

P.P.S. The nickname's alllexx

--
Best regards,
Alex Potapenko

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment