Thursday, January 9, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] RE: Dell Inspiron 1501

 

Truthfully, that is what I have been doing. The problem is that I want to be able to show it to others as an example of how Linux can bring new life to old computers, and (the reason I'm using Linux Mint/Cinammon) that the interface is far easier to use for those used to Windows XP than Windows 8 is.

    Bart

On 1/9/2014 11:16 AM, pfrederick1@yahoo.com wrote:
 

The real solution to your problem is to plug an Ethernet cable into your computer and forget about that Broadcom hardware. But I'm sure you don't want to hear that. So forget I said it. With all the problems people seem to have with wireless in Linux I think they should dump all support for the nonsense.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment