Thursday, January 2, 2014

Re: [nslu2-linux] ffmpeg outdated

 

On 02.01.2014 17:20, beselch@ymail.com wrote:
��

Hello,

ffmpeg is outdated in��http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/ repo. Version there is��ffmpeg_0.svn20080409-3_arm.ipk.

Is there anyone here who can upload the last version of the ipk package? It is also useful for me if you send it by email?
For what target do you need it (what repo URL do you use)? In the official repo it is not updated. While adding new targets for a NAS I bought I updated ffmpeg to the current version 2.1.1 and it seems to compile just fine ARM.

So I could send you the IPK per email. It wouldn't be an official one and if you can trust me or not is up to you ;)

If you up to it you can compile it yourself using Ubuntu 12.10 and cloning the git repo I uploaded it for the moment (https://github.com/boretom/optware).

Cheers
Thomas
_

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment