Wednesday, September 10, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] mp4 file from cellphone to computer?

 

Well a neighbor took a movie via Cricket's smart phone of her daughter's father-daughter dance at the daughter's wedding. Her Win7 could find the phone, but she couldn't get the movies. She tried the Cricket store, too, then thought of me and Linux...I used Mint Mate16 (64-bit) and I got it on a DVD and flash drive, but she was surprised VLC had no control to rotate the scene. I was wondering if there was a better video program or version I should've used, and what she needs on Win7 for this in the future?
Thanks, Joan in Reno

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joan Leach <jleach728@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment