Wednesday, September 3, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: swap

 

> good evening
> how can I activate and deactivate the swap?

> regards
> sophie

A google search on "how can I activate and deactivate the swap" produces
thousands of results. I looked down the list and picked this one (NOTE:
I do not use archlinux but know that sometimes an alternate distro's
information is very useful, especially with Linux kernel commands like
this one.)

I pulled up:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/swap

Now, why am I not just giving the answer that I must know off the top of
my head? Because Google is Your Friend (GIYF). Always do research
first so you can get the question answered more quickly. I am trying to
teach you to use google!

Loyal

__._,_.___

Posted by: Loyal Barber <loyal_barber@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment