Friday, September 12, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Removal of linux partition

 

Hi Jim,

You wrote:

Looked for that file you mentioned in synaptic, but no joy.  Where did you get it?

Loyal wrote:

My favorite way is to install Grub Customizer.  That is one of the many things it will do.  https://launchpad.net/grub-customizer.  It is a GUI editor specifically for Grub2.


At my primitive level of Linux knowledge, I
assume he had to load it from the link.

At this time, I haven't had any need to get
into Grub (I assume it's there in Mint but
working behind the scenes) running just
one OS on my old netbook.

--

Gene Falck
gfalck@merr.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Gene C. Falck" <gfalck@merr.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment