Thursday, August 15, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: simple update questions XUBUNTU update

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "G.LinuxDucks" <g.linuxducks@...> wrote:
> Updates
> Automatically. Non- security Updates are improvements and fixes. I have
> always applied all available Updates.
>

> gerald philly pa usa
> http://linuxducks.webs.com/
>

Not me. I do not consider changes improvements. In the past I have updated everything and been unhappy with results. I had one update change my Desktop Environment on me! Well, it was the same DE, but a major version change.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment