Monday, August 5, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Not a Dnewby, just want to be able to use Lionux

 

Even found Android for a USB that if memory serves was fully working
from the usb drive! Gonna do that again - it was fun using it.

Looking for the link.... maybe here ....
PRESS:
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Run-Android-for-Your-PC-132652.shtml

gerald philly pa usa
HOME http://linuxducks.webs.com

On 08/04/2013 06:12 PM, Joan Leach wrote:
> Don't you know about Distrowatch.com? That's where I see reviews, read or listen, plus download Linux iso files.
>
> Joan in Reno
>
>
>
>
>> ________________________________
>> From: Jim Purcell <jpurcell@wi.rr.com>
>> To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
>> Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 2:34 PM
>> Subject: Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Not a Dnewby, just want to be able to use Lionux
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Joan,
>>
>> Googled for Zorin and thought that I was installing it, althouigh the
>> pricess was not clear. I ended up with a file named only setup and it
>> installed a bunch of trash. Tis has been my experience for most of my
>> downloads lately. I'n getting ready to juyst not download anything. I
>> spend more time ininstalling the crap and by them I uninstall what I
>> tried to download just because I'm so ticked off.
>>
>> Jim
>>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment