Sunday, September 15, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] Using popular Linux programs and going on lline.

 

I have played around with some of the recent Ubuntu programs and considered installing one on one of my computers. However, these days it's pretty difficult to compute w/out being able to go on the internet, even if all one wants/needs is program updates, etc.

Is there a Linux version around today that will have that capability. My internet connection is wireless so I would need drivers for my wireless device. Or I could reconnect to my wired router and I would then need drivers for my network card.

Jim

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment