Thursday, September 19, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Two users on one computer

 


Good afternoon
Do Sep 19 17:59:51 2013
Thank You for email and help.

Am 12.09.2013 23:14, schrieb Cameron Simpson:> On 12Sep2013 16:45,
highskywhy@yahoo.de <highskywhy@yahoo.de> wrote:
> | Now a maybe stupid question:
> | Now I use
> | claws
> | and
> | tb
> | for Email pop smtp.
> | I open tb and I can see all emails.
> | When I used a text based software like mutt
> | can I see also all emails or onyl file names in one directory?
>
> Mutt generally shows you only one mail folder at a time, but you
> can change folders easily enoguh, and also tell it to monitor various
> folders for the arrival of new email.

So I can see
only the name of the sender of the email and the topic?

Regards
Sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (34)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment