Friday, September 20, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Using popular Linux programs and going on lline.

 

I think you solved this via the Ubuntu Yahoo Group, right?

Joan in Reno


From: Jim <jimpurcell2001@yahoo.com>
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:19 PM
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Using popular Linux programs and going on lline.

 
I just installed KUBUNTU 1304 and it won't work on LAN or Wireless.
In fact I'm having lots of problems with it. I the icons are the size of gnats and text the size of their toes. [Yes, that's a bit hyperbolic] My point is that I not lonely can't get on the internet but I can't figure out this distro, is there anyone familiar with this version o f Ubuntu?

Jim

> For Ubuntu proper, I read where it is best to get the updates while on LAN,



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment