Friday, June 6, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Installing Mint 17

 

Hi All,

I see Mint 17 with Mate now appears to
be available for downloading.

I intend to install from a USB by using
unetbootin; that worked for Version 16
but I did the prep work for that in Win
XP which is now gone.

I have tried to get the latest unetbootin
onto my netbook running Version 16
and the behavior is different--I get a
.bin file that "needs an application" to
open.

I'm in trouble, it seems, and getting a
copy of unetbootin should be the easy
part.

What now?

Regards,

Gene Falck
gfalck@merr.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Gene C. Falck" <gfalck@merr.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment