Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Re: [nslu2-linux] ffmpeg outdated

 

lol, yeah I took the repo down as it was becoming a pain to keep it up in space and no one else was using it.
 
I'm in the middle of merging in all the SVN updates from the real optware repo so I'll put it back up when I'm finished with that (probably this weekend).
 
Cheers,
Craig.
 
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [nslu2-linux] ffmpeg outdated
 
 

Hey Craig,

 
The github repo is not available anymore. Is there another way I can get the make files?
 
 
Cheers
Thomas
 
On 02.01.2014, at 22:25, Craig Noble <ipsen200@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
 
I have ffmpeg-1.2.4 and ffmpeg-2.1.1 with libs:
bzlib
fontconfig
frei0r
libaacplus
libfaac
libass
libfreetype
libmp3lame
libopenjpeg
libspeex
libtheora
libvorbis
libx264
libxvid
zlib
postproc
openssl

I've built them for the syno-i686, what's your feed and I can do a build for you if you like.

Also, if the maintainer wants my makefiles then just send me a cert and I'll push them.

Cheers,
Craig.


On Thursday, January 2, 2014 4:22 PM, "beselch@ymail.com" <beselch@ymail.com> wrote:
 
Hello,
 
ffmpeg is outdated in http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/ repo. Version there is ffmpeg_0.svn20080409-3_arm.ipk.

Is there anyone here who can upload the last version of the ipk package? It is also useful for me if you send it by email?
 
Thanks.


 
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Craig Noble" <ipsen200@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment