Thursday, August 7, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Detect Network Hardware

 

Thanks to the person who suggested RoboLinux when I was having trouble
connecting to a wireless network. That solved my problem, although I
had to utilize a USB network adapter to make it work - couldn't get the
driver problem with the built in NIC to work with the laptop, but that
other way worked fine.

The other problem I'm now having is on my desktop because I am trying to
install RoboLinux, but as soon as it reaches Detect Network Hardware, it
hangs. Does anyone know a fix to get it to go past this? It works
fine on the Live CD method and connects both wired and wirelessly, so I
don't know why it can't find the network hardware when installing.
Thanks anyone... Jerry in Michigan, USA

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jerry <bearjercares@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment