Saturday, August 2, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Apt on CD and software list

 

I use
john@debian:~$ dpkg -l > MyPackages.txt
john@debian:~$ nano MyPackages.txt
in Debian.
That will leave the system displaying the file listing.

On 8/2/2014 5:37 PM, 'S.P. Maiorca' s.patrick.maiorca@gmail.com [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
 

hi,
I was wondering if the Mint Linux or apt-get had a command where I can
export a list of isntalled software then export that list - so I can
have the same software on my desktop and laptop?
-SPM


--   John Ferrell W8CCW     Julian NC 27283   Ethics are not absolute. What is considered      right one decade can be considered        inconceivable in another decade.

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Ferrell <jferrell13@triad.rr.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment