Tuesday, August 5, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Harmony machine and Linux

 



Harmony machine and Linux
I use more than one computer.
So Computer X does like Xubuntu.
So Computer Y does not like Xubuntu, the machine is more new and better
than machine X,

What can I do?
Idea:
I change Linux and use
another distro.
Good idea?
Bad idea?

What can I use?
Mint
Mageia
PC Linux OS
Slackware
Debian
Fedora
SuSe
Centos
Free BSD.

I do
gimp
gedit
ff
tb
vlc
Thats all.
And copy paste and so on.

What Distro is easy and fast?
Is Debian the best choice because it is near Xubuntu?

Regards
Sophie

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment