Tuesday, August 12, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] I hate passwords

 

Sorry to be so blunt with the subject .

I am using Linux Mint and love it except for my pet peeve that I must type a complicated ( forced to be complicated) password at every turn. I spend more time typing the password than I do with all applications put together.

Is there a way to eliminate all password protection on Mint or is there a distribution where this is possible ?

No one else ever gets near my computer and I have never been hacked and I have malware protection - there is absolutely no need for ANY password use at all - there is no file or image or ??? that I would not allow all public access to.

 I do keep some information on a flash drive that I keep in my pocket .

Thanks,

Ralph

__._,_.___

Posted by: ralph.bagwell@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment