Saturday, September 19, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] Linux and Windows 10 problems

 

A bit of history.  I had windows 8.1 and Mint 17.2 installed side by side...everything worked fine.  I got my upgrade to windows 10 and things work til this week.  I lost my grub boot.  That would not be so bad, but I also  lost the boot menu where you pick what drive you want to use.  So, I tried to run the Mint live disk and can't get it to run....can't get into the bios either.  This has me stumped.  I have to get access to the bios or I can't do anything.  F2 and f12 don't work either. Some help please.
Jim wa9arb


__._,_.___

Posted by: james.jolin@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment