Monday, September 21, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Linux and Windows 10 problems

 

Just out of curiosity, did you try F1 at startup to enter the bios rather than F2 and F 12?
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/boot-cd-lenovo-55992.html
//



---In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, <james.jolin@...> wrote :

Well I sure got plenty of answers.  Unfortunately they almost all miss the point in that I cannot boot from any drive because something changed the boot order that I had.  The dvd drive works in windows 10 and all the other hardware.  I beginning that MS has fix things so that dual booting is turned off.  Don't know if this is intentional or not.  I think I will have to call Lenovo and see what I can find out.  If anyone runs into this problem and figures it out let me know.
Jim wa9arb

__._,_.___

Posted by: maylit2me@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment