Monday, May 24, 2010

[nslu2-linux] CUPS and printer.o

 

I recently 5/15/2010 had to unsling my slug due a power failure. Thereafter when I started installing packages I am running into exception with cups package. It is complaining about not finding printer.o
Searching through the wiki & web I found that printer.o is not supplied by cups any more it should be part of the kernel. On the nslu2-linux.org they mention to install cups. I am having difficulty in location the package mentioned
kernel-module-usblp

Please advice

TIA

http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/OpenSlug/InstallCups

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment