Saturday, May 29, 2010

Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: ipkg install php-gd doesnt work?

 

Hello all...

> Firstly
> I thought that running ipkg update is supposed to firstly update the
> feed locations ??
>
> Secondly
> This still leaves a 'major' problem with how to download the OE kernel
> modules for Unslung.
>
> They where under /feeds/unslung/OE but this folder no longer exists in
> the current folder tree??

I'm trying to add a USB-Serial cable to my slug and I've run into the
exact same issue where the kernel modules have disappeared. They are
not accessible in the old location and I can't find them in the new.

Thanks,
Bill

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment