Wednesday, January 11, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] How to configure OpenLDAP with samba integration.

 

hi,
I want to replace my windows server 2003 with Linux box to just
authenticate my windows xp users from the server. To do it i first
install centos 5.1 in my system and connect with my 2nd computer which
is windows xp.

I have already google for OpenLDAP with samba
integration but these are two much complicated ,like it add,ssh,iptables
etc.
I need the very basic steps to configure openldap with samba.
Anyone kindly share with me.

thanks,
honey

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment