Monday, January 2, 2012

[nslu2-linux] Gnuplot

 

Hallo,

I would like to use gnuplot on my QNAP-NAS 219P+. Unfortunally I get this
messages
when I execute the program on the shell:

[~] # gnuplot
gnuplot: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory
[~] #

I've installed this version of gnuplot:

[~] # ipkg info gnuplot
Package: gnuplot
Version: 4.4.1-1
Depends: expat, libgd, libstdc++, ncurses, readline, zlib
Status: install user installed
Section: graphics
Architecture: arm
maintainer: NSLU2 Linux <nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com>
MD5Sum: 0a8a7bcbf9f0c5de9358b7ed9de36e14
Size: 1027458
Filename: gnuplot_4.4.1-1_arm.ipk
Source: http://easynews.dl.sf.net/sourceforge/gnuplot/gnuplot-4.4.1.tar.gz
Description: Command-line driven interactive data and function plotting
utility

Successfully terminated.
[~] #

Does the package have got a failure or do I've to install an other package,
too?

Thank you in advance
Jürgen

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment