Wednesday, January 4, 2012

[nslu2-linux] verifying swap NSLU2 and SlugOSBE 5.3

 

Hello.

I just installed SlugOS on my NSLU2. I (think I) followed the procedure in the document http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/OpenSlug/InitialisingDisks

But when running 'top' or 'df -h' or 'mount' no entries show up with sda2 or swap.

I tried running 'swapon -s' but I got an error saying 'invalid argument'. I do remember getting an error when I ran the command 'swapon /dev/sda2' something about "busybox: /dev/sda2/ already configured or not available"

Questions:

1. Any other commands I can use to verify swap partition is working?
2. What steps should I redo? Do I need to go back to fdisk and delete /dev/sda(1-3) and start from scratch?
3. I already moved my root file system from flash to sda1 will my slug reboot without issue if I remove my USB pen drive?

TIA-

Alex-

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment