Saturday, January 21, 2012

[nslu2-linux] can't run cgi's under apache2

 

Hello,

I've got apache2 running on unslung. I'm trying to activate cgi's. I added the ScriptAlias line to httpd.conf, and apache finds the script file in cgi-bin, but when I try to run the script, I get "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable". I think I've activated all the necessary modules. I thought maybe it might be something to do with permissions, since apache2 seems to be very picky about those, but I've tried changing the file owner to "nobody" and various permission combos to no avail.

The message from apache says: "server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems." It can't be that apache on the slug is just incapable of running cgi's, could it?

Anyone have a pointer for me?

Thanks.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment