Sunday, January 13, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Can anyone help me...

 



Good morning
Do You send Your emails by www or do You use an Emailprogramm like
Thunderbird?
regards
Sophie

Am 08.01.2013 06:39, schrieb Hafiz Muhammad Amir:
> Dear All,
>
> Can anyone help me...
> i want send email from my official account but when recipient received
> email from my account, my email address should not show to him & when
> recipient reply to that mail, my official email get email from his
> account...
> plzzzzzz help me....
>
> Best Regards,
> Hafiz Muhammad Amir
> 92-333-4193411
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment