Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Dumb Question

 

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM, <desertbloom1970@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have tried to find a LUG in my area. One existed at one time but now the links lead to nowhere. All my LUG friends are two counties away where I used to live. I was used to Ubuntu.
> I sort of knew how to use it. My current and only machine is Fedora and I do not even know how to phase my questions. How do I hunt down the closest LUG??
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Well, one way would be to ask people on a mailing list such as this,
but it's kinda hard to help you hunt for a local LUG if you don't tell
us where you live. ;-)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment