Saturday, June 1, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] No sound

 



Sa Jun 01 15:25:18 2013
Good afternoon
Thank You for help.

Am 25.05.2013 00:26, schrieb Joan Leach:> Why not use Synaptic and
search for sound program you want to install?

*
Sorry
I did describe it wrong.
The way was:
Install Xubuntu
using VLC fine there was sound out of the speakers.
Install audacity and soundrekorder:

I put in mircophone.

Then the input sound file was very very very quietly.

Then I opened alsamixer.
And I tried to repair it.
Now there is no sound going out or in.
So I destroyed the sound system.
This is the problem.

Regards
Sophhie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment