Friday, June 14, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Dumb Question

 

Search for "colorado linux user group" as an example.
Joan in Reno
--- On Thu, 6/13/13, Pat <patshamblin@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Pat <patshamblin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Dumb Question
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 6:37 AM

 

I'm near Parker Rd & Arapahoe Rd (Centennial)

There might be use for a Linux / UNIX Users Group, for those who want to

learn & those who already know it, (The experienced can share what they

know, or teach the others.)

This benefits all because teaching helps the one teaching, to learn or

solidify their knowledge.

The person with no experience at all can learn command line Linux & some

shell scripting.

On Jun 12, 2013 10:21 PM, "Justin Bell" <justin_e_bell2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **

>

>

> What city and state do you live in. Perhaps one of us lives nearby.

>

> Justin

>

> --- On Wed, 6/12/13, desertbloom1970@yahoo.com <desertbloom1970@yahoo.com>

> wrote:

>

> From: desertbloom1970@yahoo.com <desertbloom1970@yahoo.com>

> Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Dumb Question

> To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com

> Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 1:32 PM

>

>

>

> I have tried to find a LUG in my area. One existed at one time but now the

> links lead to nowhere. All my LUG friends are two counties away where I

> used to live. I was used to Ubuntu. I sort of knew how to use it. My

> current and only machine is Fedora and I do not even know how to phase my

> questions. How do I hunt down the closest LUG??

>

> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

>
_._,_.___

Reply via web post



Reply to sender



Reply to group


Start a New Topic


Messages in this topic
(7)





Recent Activity:

New Members
4




Visit Your Group


To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment